Monday, May 2, 2011

What Did You Do This Weekend?

(Note: this post comes to us from Lilian's sister-in-law in England)
     I cut, stuck, dry embossed and heat embossed, used my cuttlebug to cut and emboss, scratched my head and thought a lot!!
     Then I used my tombow pens,  glossy accents and crackle accents,  identipens,  embossing folders, liquid pearls, foam dimensionals, shaped scissors,  guillotine and my score board.
     Finally I used my camera!
     What will I do tomorrow, did you ask?   Major tidy up!!!   I couldn’t have made much more mess......well perhaps I could,  I’ve been well trained!  (by Lilian perhaps??) 
                                                          What did you do this weekend?
                                                                                             Di
    
Meanwhile, the dear husband was .....
making the most of his weekend????
     This card was created to celebrate three occasions at once.  Take a look back to our March 24th post to see the original inspiration for this card made by another UK paper crafter - Lilian's sister, Christine.
                            It's great to share ideas - please send us your's!
                                                                                     Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment