Friday, May 20, 2011

Wow...What a Class on Thursday!

Was it what a class or what a blast...whatever we had a lot of fun, enough laughter to lift us for a week and still made two cards and two tag card fronts.
Here's a look at one of the cards, to see the others you need to fly on over to our flickr site here .

This is the card that I took my inspiration from.  It was given to me last year by my sister-in-law Gill.  She was a brand new cardmaker at that time, and when I received this card from her, I always knew I would make something like this for class.  The ladies last night loved what they did and no doubt will be making more of these in the future.

This is Gill's card that I                   This is the card we made in class.
 took my inspiration from.                      

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful butterfly card Lilian. Very touched that your inspiration came from the first card I made on my return home following the 'crash course' teaching you gave me, so much learnt in two and a half weeks. Also as you know Lilian the colours you have used are my favourites. Lovely!
    Gill

    ReplyDelete