Friday, May 20, 2011

Good Thing You Can't See My Face!

If you could, you'd see I have egg on it!  I'm so embarrassed! 
We have always told you how blessed we feel to have such lovely customers, one of those customers made a card for the blog challenge and brought it in for Linda to photograph last Monday.  Linda did her part in sending the photo to me to add to the challenge, but I tripped and fell down by not adding it into the entries.
When I was asked about it today, Barb was so kind.  She let me off the hook completely, but I have to tell you I'm not so easy on myself in situations like this.  If nothing else it will keep me on my toes another time for sure!  So here is Barb's lovely card with my humblest apologies that it wasn't entered into the challenge.


Lilian

1 comment:

  1. Oh such a beautiful card by Barb!! lots of detail to adore here!!!

    ReplyDelete