Thursday, February 10, 2011

Where is Spring?

I was lulled into thinking that winter was soon coming to an end and then came today!    Not only was it really cold at 6:30 this morning, -25 on our thermometer, we had more snow overnight.  How about you though are you  a winter body or like me looking forward to spring and all that it brings?  My thoughts travel forward to the crop weekend....have you cleared your calendar?  Remember it's April 15, 16 and 17 are you ready, because ready or not it will  soon sneak up on you.  How about another all day cardmaking day, that would be fun too.  I have some cards rattling around in my head, we'll announce a date soon.

I think this was the first time this winter that we had to stop and consider whether or not to cancel cardmaking class. However we went ahead and here's a look at one of the cards the ladies made as they played with Stickles on two different mediums.  If you go onto flickr you'll see the other one displayed there.

Lilian

No comments:

Post a Comment