Monday, February 7, 2011

Tried Hard Not to But I Failed!

I wasn't going to post anything tonight especially not another Valentine card, but I just couldn't do it...sorry!  This will be a quick post though.  Here it is a cute girlie kinda card for all those little "misses" in your life.
This is an older paper, so I don't remember the line. I stamped a few extra hearts on the paper and used a white Signo Uniball pen  -  simply the best white pen I've come acrosss  -  to enhance the flowers already printed on the page.  Scallop scissors put a nice edge to the paper and of course a lovely Hero Arts girlie stamp, coloured and popped up.

Almost forgot...are you checking out all the links Linda shows you on the newsletter?  Joanne was thrilled with what she learned about Spellbinders.  Take a minute and follow some of the links (actually, you may need more than a minute).

Don't be looking at the time of this post now...I've learned how to schedule them, now you'll never know the truth...LOL!

Lilian
Hope you had a lovely birthday June.

No comments:

Post a Comment