Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Dancers Heart


Well three hearts actually.  Can you imagine 30 busy little dancers making this craft that Emily so proudly displays for us, at their Valentine party last Friday night?  Well they did and apparently it was very successful.  Kudos to Linda for dreaming it up and creating the kits and to Miss Tammy and Miss Meghan for being so organised allowing the dancers to enjoy themselves in this way at their party. They range in age from 6 to about 12/14 I think, so can be a challenge to find the right craft for everyone, but praise again to the teachers for having such organised work stations that made it all go smoothly.


I'm beginning to wonder about our adult crafters though.  I'm patiently awaiting some contributors to the blog, but haven't received any emails yet. (Perhaps though I didn't express myself very clearly). I know you craft at home, because Linda and I get to see some of your work.  How about sharing it to inspire others.  Just send me an email with a photo attached and your work will be showcased as Deanne's was.

If you check in tomorrow you'll be able to see the work of one of our scrapbookers.  She's been scrapbooking now for about 6 years and has put together an amazing number of albums.  I'm not going to tell you any more, you'll have to drop by tomorrow to see her work.

Did you see Linda's little hint about the upcoming Crop Weekend registration?  I don't think it's too far away do you?  Thankyou to that very special customer who was kind enough to bring me a tea on Saturday, you are a treasure Joanne.

Lilian


No comments:

Post a Comment