Thursday, February 3, 2011

Basic Grey Valentine Card

Here's a feminine card that I made from Basic Grey Paper.  The card layout idea I found on a blog which unfortunately I didn't take note of, but I thought it was really lovely.   I chose the Olivia line double sided using both sides of the Desiree.  The border was cut with a Spellbinder Fleur de Lis Borderability.  Did you get yours while they were on sale?  I think there's only one left in the store now, although there are Renaissance Hearts and Kaleidoscope Borderabilities that would work well too.  The heart I free hand drew and scissor cut, though if you have a Silhouette, Cricut or Spellbinder die you could use one of them.  The ribbon is a gorgeous double sided satin that we have in stock from May Arts, and there's a little pearl bling on the border.  Again no stamping for those that don't like to stamp.  
Hope to see you drop by the blog again, because you'll see ideas on here that you won't see displayed in the store.

Lilian

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, nice variety of elements which work well together. I will be using some of these too.
    Only day 4 into the blog and already I am compiling a list of things to do.

    I am new to blogging, apart from viewing as a passerby. Is there any place where people can leave thoughts, ideas, questions, photos? I may be missing the button but don't see anywhere to go. Do I need instructions, if so maybe other will too. Just a thought added to my comment as I couldn't find anywhere else to post it. LOL

    Happy Crafting everyone
    Di (uk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ido like this card, I'm going to use the idea as an wedding card and I may make a box for it too. Thnxs for sharing
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete