Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What a Lovely Mother's Day.

I don't know about you, but I enjoy the special day put aside for Mothers.  I love that I get time to spend with my daughters, but I love too the fact that they are able to enjoy the day with their children. 
This year I was able not only to enjoy their company, but my sister's company too as she visits from England.  She in turn enjoyed her second Mothering Sunday of the year.  England celebrates Mother's Day, or Mothering Sunday as it's called there, earlier than we do. 

Both Christine and I were treated to a gift that brought back some sweet memories for us.  I'll post the photo of that gift later.

Right now I want to show you the two lovely cards we received.  Hand made cards are so nice to receive, though I did have to chastise my sister for almost pulling hers apart as she tried to see how it was made!  She's an avid cardmaker too.

I do have another card to show you, but forgot to get the photo from Linda, so will do that in the next few days too.  Linda made cards for two of Rachel's teachers recently.  Although they were modeled from a card we made in one of the Thursday night card classes, I want you to see how different they ended up.  However.....you'll have to come back for another visit to see them.


Until then though,
Happy Crafting

Lilian

No comments:

Post a Comment