Thursday, May 10, 2012

Card Class Last Week.

Did you see the cards that were made in last week's card class?  Here's one of them, and you can look here for the other two.
The ladies had a great time making some pretty neat flowers for to embellish the cards.  Maybe we'll make some more next week too.  We also double punched a strip of cardstock and one of the ladies didn't punch in quite the same way and ended up with a beautiful "outside the box" embellishment.  Drop into the store to look at another way to use your border punches. 

One of our regular cardmakers wasn't able to attend this class and she was none to happy that she missed out on these techniques.  Never mind, we'll be sure to catch you up to speed Tammy.  

It was quite a learning curve for me to discover how many ladies didn't know how to tie the ribbon to make the man's tie on the masculine card.  Having worn a uniform to school many, many, many ....did I say many years ago, I had to tie my tie every day.  It's ingrained now.


What have you been crafting at lately?  Why not send us a photo of your latest creation to share with others on our blog. 
Here's a beautiful card that I received recently from a friend.
It was a lovely pick-me-up from a pretty sad week for me.  I was so thankful for her kindness.


Happy Crafting until the next time I blog

Lilian

No comments:

Post a Comment