Thursday, May 24, 2012

Have You Done It Yet?

Have you signed up for the All Day Card Class?  It's filling up fast, and although I wasn't at work yesterday, Linda tells me it's half full already.  So don't delay and be disappointed, we're only doing one class this time around.  Check us out. Offering ten differently styled cards with all the supplies and instruction for just $40.00 it's a steal of a deal!  Keep an eye here on the blog and I'll perhaps give you a sneak preview in the next few days.

How was your May 24th weekend?  Couldn't have been better for weather could it.  Our family was scattered this time, with some of us away camping in Tobermory, some getting ready for a week away at Trillium Lakes Art Camp and some of us visiting (and crafting) with family it was quite different for us. 
We knew May was going to be a busy month and it has panned out as expected with additional twists in the road, which gave me the opportunity to meet up with two of my sisters. 

Here's another photo (did you see the one's in the newsletter?) of us enjoying one another's company.  Evelyn,  from Belleville, is planning on renovating/organising her craft room after being inspired by what I've done in mine.   I'll be looking forward to some photos when she's done that I can share with you.  My sister-in-law in England, Diane, who some of you have met, is also in the planning stages of a room for her crafting.  Lots of lovely goodies coming your way soon hopefully.

 And of course here's my dear husband who patiently filled his time as we crafted.  He commented to me on the drive home that I had obviously enjoyed my time with my sisters.  I asked him why he thought that and he said..."I could see it on your face as you were teaching them new things." 

I don't think of myself in that way, but I do realise I have had the opportunity to learn many things and just want to share that knowledge with others.  That can be a disadvantage for them sometimes, (LOL) as when I'm on a roll I don't stop talking!   
This is standing on my counter opposite where I craft, a reminder to share the talent with which I've been blessed. 

I'm hoping to show you some photos that Jonathan took when he was at Tobermory.  He bumped into a lovely lady who shared some of her photography tips with him and which he used.  The result being some really great photos to scrapbook.

Also hoping that Rachel will have had time when she was at Art Camp to take a few photos, but their schedule is pretty busy.

Here's a couple of links for those of you who are interested in the upcoming Olympics.  This one is of the torch run which my sister-in-law was at yesterday.  It reminded me of when we saw the torch go through Bracebridge for the Winter Olympics.  The other is of my nephew's interview for CTV and his Road to London. 

Until next time, I hope you have many happy hours of crafting.   Don't forget if you have a craft that you want to share with others, get in touch with us or email it to us so that we can post it.  Don't forget that we all get the benefit as we pay our gifts forward.

Lilian

No comments:

Post a Comment