Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cleaning Day

Well tomorrow is cleaning day at my house in preparation for our company arriving, my cleaning service will be here around 9am.  Bet you all wish that you could access the same service I use!
She has her own transportation and will bring her own cleaning products if you want her to. 
We'll be taking a break around 1:15pm so that she can go to the program at the library and I'm going to the UPS Store Grand Re-Opening.  Buffy is really excited about the grand re-opening of her store after being put out of the building due to the fire at the Purple Pig more than a year ago. 
Anyway, here's the advertising photo taken two years ago of my cleaning service....contact me if you think you'd like to try her out!
By the way, the company I have coming wouldn't care if there was dust in my house, as long as my crafting room was accessible...LOL!
Lilian

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you did a good job Emily, now Uncle Terry wont have to check out the ceiling for spiders every night.

    ReplyDelete