Monday, June 13, 2011

Still More to Come

Have you ever found that the technology you love can confound you too?   Well here I am today hoping to put four more entries on the blog, but only able to add two as the third and fourth are on a photo card that I don't have in my hot little hand.  Not to worry though, come back later because Lisa's and Lynda's will be on by the end of the day.


You can see her how Martha has picked up the three photos on the wall in her three embellishements.  Her choice of the heat embossed scrolls also draw your minds eye to the cushions that are on the couch in the picture.  Nice job Martha.





Deanne too has drawn your eye to the photos on the wall in the blocking of her card background. The blue greys again pick up the cushion colours and the flower makes me think of the silver urns.  Thanks for playing along with us Deanne.


Make sure you come back later now because I know there's at least one more entry to add here.

And last but by no means least.....Happy Birthday to my two sisters who are celebrating a monumental birthday today.  Though separated by thousands of miles, I know they will be thinking of one another.

Lilian

No comments:

Post a Comment