Thursday, June 16, 2011

Blog Candy, Inspiration and Laughter.

Bernice came into the store to pick up the blog candy that she won and not only was she thrilled with her bag of goodies, she was asking when's the next challenge.  Watch this space it will be coming along soon...LOL.  Here's what Bernice won



Linda and I have been busily putting together some new jewellery pieces recently.  Photos never do them justice, but if you're in the store take a look at them they may inspire you to get out your jewellery making supplies again.  These are really easy designs that even a novice jewellery maker could tackle.


This group's somewhat more challenging, but I'm a fan of chain maille and I fell in love with the design when I saw it here and knew that I had to make it.  This man is a really talented jewellery artisan.
I call this my..."isn't it gorgeous" bracelet, but then as I already said I love chain maille.


Last but not least I thought I'd share a little smile with you.  Linda and I were enjoying the beautiful weather on Tuesday by having the back door of the store open.  Not only was the sun shining in, but the public school district sports day was happening in the field behind us and  the sounds of the children were lovely too.  Anyway I thought  if it was nice with the back door open, how much nicer would it be with the front door open too and a lovely cross breeze coming through the store.  Linda is always so cold that the opportunities to have the doors open are few and far between.  However, here's the result of my not so brilliant idea........    and yes the front door was quickly closed!


Looking foward to seeing you in the store soon, but until then ....happy crafting.

Lilian


No comments:

Post a Comment