Thursday, March 24, 2011

Have you seen it all yet?

I did my part, have you been in to see it all yet?  Linda's not kidding when she said there was lots came in!  Such lovely, lovely paper.  Well maybe I did order a bit much......
We've just got home from card class (only three more sleeps before I sail off into the sunset with my dear husband) and the ladies rose to the challenge of the special folds cards as we expected.  This is what they did tonight as well as make an envelope for each card to fit into as they were of course unusual sizes.  Thank heavens for Martha and her Score Board!


 Box Card Closed    
      
  and Open - Very Unique
      
 Twisted Easel Card - Very Easy to Make.


 This is what my sister made using the same technique. 
Now how Spectacular is That!
You could make this card fit a business size envelope if you begin with a piece of cardstock measuring 6x9.  For our class we began with cardstock measuring 5 x 10.

Have fun crafting.  We will be busily crafting at Nipissing University all day on Saturday with 20 ladies making 10 cards each....wowsa...that's 200 cards!!!!

Lilian

No comments:

Post a Comment